My photo
JIN DOES NOT APPROVE.

REAL Intro

On: Friday, January 23, 2009

Oooookaaay. Let's see...

My name's Michael and I'm just a typical college student majoring in Game Art & Design. I've been playing Sword of the New World for over a year now. I had an old account where my family name was Ascher, but it was banned for stupid reasons I would not like to get into at the moment. I took a 6 month break and played WoW for a bit, then came back to Sword because I got bored again. Now here I am as the D'Arwyn family. I've been playing on this account for about half a year with 2 experts and 4 veterans. I joined Telos in early October and so far, they're probably the coolest, funniest, and most retarded bunch of people I've ever met. As of late, there has been some drama circling around our clan which reeeeally needs to stop, and is getting tiresome. But anyway, I won't talk about that here.

Oh, I haven't introduced you to my main family yet~ I currently main a fighter named Kyral, as well as Vincent who is probably my favorite character in this game. My third family member varies but I think I'll reserve it for a gun user. I have gotten a few whispers saying how weird my family setup is because I'm seen using Garcia and Lorch. My only answer is, "I like to be different". I'm sick of seeing every single person running around with Grace. Sure she's hot and has good stats and everything.. but anyway that's not the point. Right now I've rekindled my desire to level Garcia up, cause having an Outrage Shot/Rapier user with fighter leather is pretty awesome. Not to mention he looks cool too, though having only 5 AGI really hurts him. I'm gonna need to find some hardcore Aiming or Assassin Gloves. Lorch was scrapped because I sold my Conqueror Shotgun for tons of 84 chips to enchant my 84e Camisa. Guess what? I DIDN'T GET ANY GOOD MODS ON IT. So, that's pretty much 90 mil down the drain.

Vincent decided to entertain Kyral and Garcia with some WHAM. Of course, the two didn't like his singing or his taste in music...



The outcome...


Garcia's only 38% into veteran right now so it'll be a while before he hits expert. Lorch on the other hand is 70% into veteran, so maybe I'll duo him and Garcia in AA these next few weeks.

Lorch and Garcia pwning in AA. QQ at vet pio shotgun. *cries, hoping for his Conqueror Shotgun to come back*


Anyway, enough rambling. Time for dinnarzzz.

0 comments on "REAL Intro"

Post a Comment