My photo
JIN DOES NOT APPROVE.

Expert... LORCH?! WTF... and Vet Claire

On: Monday, August 10, 2009

Here's Lorch and his Brokeback buddy with Kyral in the back plotting to kill them in their sleep in the near future.

WHY IS HE EXPERT. I DON'T KNOW. I guess it's because he was the closest one out of my whole barracks to hit it. Lorch spent mindless hours in Via Fluvial before grinding the last 10% in Deprimida Valley. One of my friends who now plays sGE, is starting to call me the Ambiguously Gay Family. ;A; His horrifying shorts frighten Al. I need to find her when I get the chance...


Aaaaand, this is a little late since Claire hit Vet like 2 weeks ago, but whatever. It was pretty easy soloing her to Vet due to her splash damage and speed. Here's the cute little loli with her pedobear kicking bandit butt in Topolo Durga.



Trying to take good screenshots is hard. .-.

1 comments on "Expert... LORCH?! WTF... and Vet Claire"

Almontri said...

*plots to kill YOU.*

Post a Comment