My photo
JIN DOES NOT APPROVE.

Inglourious Basterds

On: Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...was a great movie. I'm still wondering what's up with the misspelled movie title though. Stiglitz and Donowitz a.k.a. Bear Jew were my favorites, even though Stiglitz didn't stay alive for the entire movie. Donowitz at least stayed alive and died epicly until the end 8D~ Brad Pitt's character, Aldo Raine, was funny but his southern accent got really annoying afterwards. The little Italian bit with him was hilarious though. What was weird about the movie was the head scalping. It just looked... weird. Not really gorey, just... plain weird, lol.

I love Quentin Tarantino's movies. *_* I think this movie is tied with Hot Fuzz on my list. I lurved it.

Aaaand, on the topic of Sword. Nothing much on my end, just trying to powerlevel my noobs. Right now I'm leveling Adel the Wizard. Once he hits vet, I'll level him and Lysaria, his Wizard counterpart, with my halfway-to-expert Scout. Dual expert Wizards is gonna be awesome~ Now I just need an Emilia the Sage...

0 comments on "Inglourious Basterds"

Post a Comment